Sunday 13 July 2014

May 2013- Early Winter


(First published at Sandbox to Socrates http://sandboxtosocrates.wordpress.com)

Only two entries this month. There were no nature study tours scheduled and it was cold. (Sook, sook.)
Daughter was convinced this wallaby, whom we had never seen before, was a baby but I think it was a female.



I got a bee in my bonnet about Daughter not knowing what lichen was. I don't know why I like lichen so much, but I find it a happy thing.










____________________
Rose-Marie was one of those enthusiastic planners who began researching when she was pregnant with her first. She wanted to homeschool because it sounded like an affordable adventure, then she met her kids personally...


Her young daughter has Echolalia and some processing issues so isn't speaking fluently yet; but she is making good progress as they work and play in Central Victoria, Australia.



No comments:

Post a Comment