Sunday 14 December 2014

September 2013- True Spring



(First published at Sandbox to Socrates http://sandboxtosocrates.wordpress.com)


"The moth was on Mamma's arm! It had 2 eyes, wings, antennae and 6 legs. It wouldn't go away" I don't know why there are so many moths in my bedroom, but they've been there for months.




"We saw the waterfall. We saw some flowers."
This picture combined our trip to St Clair and to Steavenson's Falls.




This was drawing of me looking at the sun from our verandah. I wish I could remember why I was doing that.



Does anyone know what makes sand poo? Well, what looks like sand poo? Um. Never mind… If I ever find out, I'll be sure to come here and share.




____________________
Rose-Marie was one of those enthusiastic planners who began researching when she was pregnant with her first. She wanted to homeschool because it sounded like an affordable adventure, then she met her kids personally...

Her young daughter has Echolalia and some processing issues so isn't speaking fluently yet; but she is making good progress as they work and play in Central Victoria, Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment